When it comes time to sell your house in the Pittsburgh area, you have several options.
Here are our top 3 ways to selling your house fast.
- “For Sale by Owner”
- By Listing With a Real Estate Agent
- Sell Your House Fast To A Real Estate Investor
Let’s go ahead and take a look at the these three different options, the pros and cons of each. hopefully by reading this short article you can easily choose which is the best route for you to sell your home faster than you thought.
- When you sell your home “For Sale By Owner”, you are deciding to take on a the whole sale independently. Most people think that they’re going to put their home for sale on “Zillow” or “Craigslist”. They assume it will be a perfect fit for someone. This is often not true, not only are you marketing to a small amount of people. You often forget that most people looking for homes on “Zillow”, “Trulia”, “craigslist” etc, are already represented by a realtor! This means you will have to pay commission anyway. Let’s say you do find a buyer for the house (which often takes the longest time), now you are going into a legal transaction that requires a lot of paperwork. You will be left to manage the communication yourself all the way to finish line. Ultimately, you may save yourself a few thousand dollars, but how much longer did it take? and how much hassle was it to deal with? In the end, this may be the hardest way to sell your home fast.
- By listing with a real estate agent, you are now hiring somebody to market your home and make selling your home as easy as possible….at least that’s what they tell you when you sign the contract. Often, the agent tells you everything you want to hear in the initial listing appointment and not what you need to hear. The result, you list your home and you think you’re going to sell it for the price you want in just a couple weeks. Instead the next time you hear from the agent they want you to reduce the price. This could happen once or multiple times, and it can become pretty frustrating. In the end, you may ask yourself.
- Selling your house fast to a real estate investor could be your best option. When you sell your house to a real estate investor they can come out to your home. They often assess the amount of repairs it may need, and then make you an all cash offer within 24 hours. Investors don’t require inspections like a retail homebuyer and can close in as little as 21 days in the Pittsburgh area. And then the result being of this is a quick and hassle-free home selling experience. When you sell your home to Urban Capital Group LLC, you will see the difference it makes to work with professional house buyers. We make selling your house very easy by being able to make cash offers within 24 hours of our visit. We manage the selling process from offer to close, in as little as 21 days. Are you are looking to sell your Pittsburgh home fast? Put your information in the form on our “Home” page or give us a call today at 412-206-6399.